Wednesday 1 May 2013

I'M BACK .....

Hi everyone!

I am back, its been so long since my last entry and lots have happened.  Firstly I hope you all had a good Easter and the weather was good. Its just starting to warm up over here in England and the spring flowers are out, at last. I was getting a bit feel up with out the sun. My hens were getting fed up too. Then the sun came and they are loving the warm weather spending most of their time outside. I have mad them a bigger run with perches.

I need to tell you about the mystery swap, the apron swap, the peg bags I making, April's block from quilts around the world, flags for Boston ( this I need to tell you soon as the closing date is soon) Then there is May's block for the quilt, updates on the scrappy quilt with..........tea pots... The pincushion group I have joined over at Threadbias, miniature work I have just started, cube cats ? and lots lots more...

I am popping out shopping need to buy food and fabric...... will be back soon to tell you more.

Keep sewing and thanks for stopping......

No comments:

Post a Comment