Sunday 12 May 2013

Cube Cats

 
 
 
I know this is a day late! but sometimes life just gets in the way. I my head I was going to finish these Saturday! but I have finished them today.
 
Welcome to Cube Cats.
 
 
 
I was asked if I could make cats like I have made fabric chickens!!! Well I replied, I could but I need to design a pattern. So off I went into the cabin armed with paper, card, ruler, scissors, fabric, threads and alot of idea's in my head and an hour or two later I had my first cube cat. Then I gathered up my Moda scrap bags and got to work making more.
 
 I gave these cats fluffy tails but I may make the next ones with fabric tails. 
 
I think I will be making lots more of these because I just love them!!. I'm think I could do some in Christmas fabric??? Yes I know Christmas is months away but I do like to be prepared, I could even make them with Christmas hats !!!! Or I could make some for Valentine's Day? Oh the list is end less..........
I could make one for my cat and fill it up with Catnip? She would love it too.......... having a little play mate that does not run away, Oh the hours of fun she will have... 

 
 
Now what to make next!!!!!
I have nearly finished my peg bags, so I shall be able to show them to you in the next couple of days. And I have just finished a new flock of Fabric Chickens that will be flying in very soon.

Thanks for stopping by.... see you soon .............................

Keep Sewing..........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment