Thursday 9 May 2013

April's quilt around the world block.

Here is Aprils block I completed. Its called......well it does not have a name its just referred to as "Simple Triangle block"
 
 
The Queen for the month lives in the USA and wanted this block to be made from bright, bold, patterned or solid fabric but no pastels. Which is understandable as this block looks good in bold colours. I can't wait to see the whole quilt when its finished. Only 8 months to go before its my turn to choose a block!!!!!!!!!!! no pressure yet!
 
May's Queen was a little late publishing her block but its done now and I'm off to look for fabric. I've heard the colours are purple, green and white. Any shades. So off I go see you soon and thanks for dropping by......................
 
Keep sewing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment