Saturday 16 March 2013

The Bag I made for My Mum.





As some of you know it was Mothers Day last Sunday and I decided to make my mum a Shopping Bag.

I have made a few of these bags over the last few months and I still need to make a small bag for one of my nieces' for Easter.
So many things to make and not enough hours in my day.





For my mums bag I used Amy Butler fabric with yellow plain cotton. I made Fabric handles instead of the webbing. I think it looks nicer. 


This is the same material I am using for my swap partner in Australia. And you will be please to know I have decided what I am making and have started. I shall show you the bits I am making later but not the final pieces until I have sent them just in case she is read this blog !!


Well is a mystery swap after all ......................................

Thanks for stopping by...... Keep sewing ...........................

See you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment