Thursday 13 December 2012

Garland around the door........ Welcome!






As some of you know I have been making heart to create a garland for my front door. The girls and I have been busy to day, we have been decorating the house and the front door. Its been too cold to work in the cabin so we started on the house instead, well it is -2 degrees today, not as cold as yesterday mind that was -6 degrees when I got them out at 6.30am and warmed up to -3 degrees by bedtime.

The garland is made from the Ivy and Holly which have been growing in the garden, then I have added the heart garland.



The mirror is conifer and Holly with a red bow and one of my Hexagon Christmas Wreath's.





 The fire place is the same but with pine cones and my two wooden reindeer's.



And the book case is conifer and holly with a red bow and pine cones too.




I am getting the tree this weekend, next thing to decorate can't wait !!!!!! I love decorating the tree.

See you soon... thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment