Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Decorations

Christmas Decorations

  As a fabric lover I have lots of fabric, I admit it...... I love fabric and I would like more, lots more. A girl can't have enough fabric, shoes, bags and cakes.But to do that I must start to use up some fabric from my scrap bags to make room.....
So I have started to making Christmas Decorations...... Yep I know its only November but have you seen the Christmas fabric out there , its GORGEOUS..... and if you are not into Christmas fabric, the other fabric is pretty dam good. So to have this, I must sew and sewing I have.

 I started with my triangle Christmas Tree.
 
For  this tree I used a 7cm triangle template and 3 different types of fabrics. Lots of buttons and a small piece of ribbon. Once I made all the triangles, I arranged the tree and attached each triangle using a bar stitch. The once the tree was complete I added the buttons and ribbon. 
 
Then I made two Suffolk Puff Christmas Trees, Yo-Yos Christmas Trees.
 
These were made from scraps material and a circle template. Each circle is then attached to each other with a bar stitch, added a ribbon. Two more trees. These were made within a few hours and the triangle tree was made over a couple of days.
 
They were all easy and fun to do. I shall be making more Christmas Decorations over the next few days.......  as I do need some new fabrics or rather want some more fabric. My next Christmas Decorations are going to be made from Hexagons.
 
Thanks for popping by see you again soon .......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment