Monday 29 October 2012

Petal Pincushion

Over at Threadbias we are swapping pincushions.

I thought I would let you see the one I made for my swap partner who lives in America. This swap is all done in secret and we post updates and pictures to show everyone in the Threadbias Community how we are doing .

Also you start looking and wondering which one will be yours. Personally they are all fabulous and I would love them all.

You can see all the hard work that has gone into them from fabric selection, to design , putting it together, to finish pincushion. A pure work of art.

If you have a moment to spare pop over to the Threadbias website; www. threadbias.com and see more pincushions for yourself. You never know you my want to open up a studio of your own and join in a swap they are great fun.

The pattern/book I used for my petal pincushion was Bags, Pillows and pincushions by Better Homes and Gardens

 Hope you like my pincushion!!!!!!




1 comment: